Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Quilting

So, I've never really thought much about quilts and quilting before. Growing up my mom had quilts all over the house-some to snuggle in some hanging on the wall. Most of them leaned towards the country-ish and while they were pretty, I never really thought one way or the other about them.
Thanks Decor8
However, 2 weeks ago I found out that as a wedding gift my mom's friend is going to make me an Amy Butler quilt, and I got to pick out the fabrics. Doing that stirred a little something in me and seeing these pics has fed the flame. I want to be surrounded by quilts. Look how beautiful they are? What amazing fabrics you can use? Hooray for quilts! Now, the real question is, do I try to make one, or do I leave it to the quilting masters?

Thanks Anna Maria Horner!

No comments: