Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cereal yummmm.

So, I'm sad to say that most mornings I don't hop out of bed with the sun shining and birds singing. Nope, instead, during the brief periods of almost being awake I have to talk sternly with myself to get out of bed. And then I fall back asleep. In the end, the argument that always wins is, if you don't get up now you won't have time to eat delicious cereal.

Yes, there it is, I am a cereal fanatic. And now that General Mills is doing the retro cereal boxes, (which so far, I've only seen at Target) I love it even more. So far, I've only gotten the Trix box--mainly because I can't throw it away and if I get more I'll want to keep them. And my kitchen is far to small to be keeping random cereal boxes. Anyway, I'm a sucker for cereal and packaging, so I thought I would share them!



By the way, I found the pics at The Dieline.com and kudos to whoever put the Kix box in front of that fantastic turquoise--I'm really taken with that color combination!

No comments: