Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Galliano













I don't know if it's because I've been ordering and planning for bon bon's Spring/Summer merch or if it' s the 60 degree weather that we have recently had but I am so ready for Spring! So, I happen to be on vogue.co.uk looking at the 2008 Spring collections and what did I see but the wonder of John Galliano. Now, he's always been a favorite of mine, but for some reason this season is just total cotton candy perfection! I'm going to put some favorite pictures up, but you have to go look at the whole collection, and there is a choice to look at backstage photos, which you should check out because they have some great close-ups of his hair and makeup, which were also amazing. Anyway, this collection has awakened a need in me to Sew, so I have bought lots of fabric and have lots of projects brewing! Enjoy!

No comments: