Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bon bon Summer of Craft!

The other day I did it. I sat down and made a list of all the craftiness that was floating around in my head. And it was loong. I know I'm not the only one with a super long list of crafts she is dying to do, so I've come up with a plan where we can help each other get things done! I've started a Summer of Craft ning site where I'm going to post my list of craft projects for this summer. As I work/finish them I' ll post procedures and pics. Will you do the same? That way we can see the awesome stuff that we are all working on, and keep up the encouragement?

Here, I'll start. J got a footstool that was a boring black leather and I've had the lingering thought that it needed a cover. On Saturday I rolled off the couch and got to work and Ta Da! Go over to the SOC site to see more..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ps. i love the coordinating draft snake!