Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Kate's Lazy Meadow

I've fallen in love and will now have to devote the whole day to vacation planning. Which would be fine if I didn't have 3 classes to teach and a store to take care of. Anyway, has anyone come across Kate's Lazy Meadow? It is a group of cabins and airstreams located in the Catskill mountains and owned by the B-52's singer Kate Pierson. So of course all the cabins are gorgeous, bright, retro and super fun! The challenge would be to choose airstream vs. cabin. Airstream is fun because it's, well an airstream, but the cabins are gorgeous and have amazing 50's kitchens.

Which would you choose?




2 comments:

Jen O said...

Those area so cute! You'll want to put these on your 'to do' list when you road trip across the US!

Shady Dell: Bisbee, Arizona: http://www.theshadydell.com/index.html

Wigwam Motel: route 66, Calif:
http://www.wigwammotel.com/

betsy and emily said...

Ooh, I want to stay in a wigwam! How awesome is that? I think I'm going to have to close the store..I just don't have enough time for travel!