Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Holiday Hop Guest Stars

I know you guys have your calendars marked for the 2012 Holiday Hop, right? I mean, how could a weekend be any better than a major fabric fest at four local stores? Well, I'll tell you how it could be better...Guest Star trunk shows! Yep, each store will have a special guest and trunk show on both Friday and Saturday and we are especially excited about ours, Kim Eichler-Messmer and Tula Pink!!

Kim will be in the store Friday November 2nd from 10-1 showing off her amazing quilts and telling us all her secrets about fabric dyeing. Take notes friends, because Kim makes quilts like I've never seen before (although you might have seen one last year in the West Elm catalog). I've long wanted one..maybe this is my chance!

Tula Pink will be here on Saturday November 3rd from 1-3! We are so excited to host a fabric designer who designs like we think (does that make sense?) At any rate, I think we are on the same wavelength. Also, if we ask really sweetly we might get a sneak peek of her brand new line, Salt Water which she will have debuted the week before at Quilt Market.

Ok, do you have your calendars marked now? Keep an eye out, every  Thursday from now until the Hop we will be highlighting guest stars.

No comments: