Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lauren Alison Designs

I had big plans to show you pictures of my house all gussied up for the holidays, but yesterday I officially got sick, and officially had no interest in traipsing about the house trying to get a decent picture. I realized this morning however, that I don't think I've given one of our new vendors, Lauren Alison her due, so you get to see what she's been working on instead.

She does such amazing work. All of her items area silk screened by her onto a gorgeous cream linen. She does pillows of course, but also introduced the lovely holiday notecards into the mix this year. And my favorite, her snowflake table runner and advent calendar pillow. The picture at the bottom is one of my favorite corners of the store. It's just so festive!

Ooh, and she has stockings, which you can kind of see in the bottom photo. But you can see them better in the store!




Oh, and if I have already posted images of her work, sorry, I'm still a little fuzzy. But it's always enjoyable to see pretty things, right?

No comments: