Tuesday, May 6, 2008

candy, books oh my!


Hey bon bons! Ever get that nagging feeling that you want to open a store of your own? Well, there just happens to be the cutest space ever opening across the street from us, it is the Broadway Cafe Roastery building on the corner and it is adorable. Emily and I have talked ourselves in and back out of getting it and opening a bookstore (it would be perfect for a bookstore, and we've always wanted one, but really 2 stores seemed like a little much at this point) Anyway it will be available in August (right in time for the holidays!) and I just wanted to throw that out there because it would be a great little boutique space.

Also, thanks a million to the lovely sfgirlbybay who put us on her awesome blog, http://sfgirlbybay.blogspot.com/! If you haven't seen it yet, go check it out-- it is yummy. In fact, that is where I got the pretty picture above. I also wanted to turn that space into a candy store--a girl can dream can't she?

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Really really rully tempted to come see what this space is all about. When I was in your shop on Saturday, I almost mentioned to you that I am hoping to open a storefront at some point, but I forgot. You girls are such an inspiration!

Do you know who is doing the leasing???