Thursday, June 19, 2008

Conversation pit


So this morning I had a rash of funny dreams which ranged from thinking about selling My Little Pony's at the store to looking at houses. And what was a prerequisite for the house I wanted? A conversation pit. I woke up soon after that and realized, actually I would love a conversation pit in my house! I mean how cozy is that? and a circular couch--awesome!
So, I found a couple of choice conversation pit pictures to show you (of course, mine would be different--a lighter version perhaps, as I am not fond of a lot of wood paneling). I also found a picture of a child's romper pit which is fully padded and ready for the kids to romp around in. Now I don't have kids, but that does seem like a perfect thing to have doesn't it?
Anyway, I'm going to go dream of my own pit now.










1 comment:

e said...

ok, that tree table is AWESOME! and i have to say if i had a padded cozy pit i would never leave it, ever. a girl can dream, eh?