Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hello bon bons and Happy New Year!
I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get back to blogging after the holidays, but I've been a busy bee! I'm putting together a fun event for February 7th (mark your calendars!), getting the store ready for a post-holiday re-merchandising, making (yes, making) fabulous new stuff for the store and I need to update the website, except...Our computer at home died on Saturday. A moment of silence please.
So, today I will try to be a good bon bon owner and get my work done, and not read a book, which is what I would secretly rather do. I will be back on blogging task for you, but you should come in and see me at the store! We have a new shipment of tights, legwarmers and hose that will soon turn into our Hosiery department!

No comments: