Wednesday, May 20, 2009

eat. shop. bon bon



So, guess what is shipping out today and winging it's way to our store? The brand-spanking-new Kansas City Eat. Shop Guide! And guess who is in it? Us! Hooray! When I ordered our books yesterday (along with Paris, London, Chicago, Denver, New Orleans & some other city I can't remember at the moment) she said she really liked our spread. Our Spread--what does that mean? A wee blurb? More than a wee blurb? Pictures? An entire chapter devoted to us? (Alright, maybe that is hoping for too much!) I don't know, but I can't wait to see!!

2 comments:

katy ryan said...

That means I'll be seeing you VERY soon - I need the KC and Paris editions. I'm unfamiliar with this guide and am in the process of writing my own KC guidebook, to be published next year (and yes, Bon Bon is definitely in the Westport shopping section!!) - have to make sure I'm not unnecessarily regurgitating info found in other guides. Plus I might need some pretties for my new loft :)

betsy and emily said...

Wow, I'm so impressed you are making your own KC guidebook! We'll let you know when the Eat.Shops come in!