Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Faction show

Here are some pictures from the Shop Westport/Faction magazine fashion show last Thursday. I'm sure you will all recognize the patterns I used!

This is the Colette Violet top and Ginger skirt. The top is out of Denyse Schmidt diamond chevron voile and the skirt out of an apparel fabric we have.
Here we have my beloved Anna Tunic pattern made out of our organic denim and Liberty Olivia Strange.
Colette makes a reappearance with her Lady Grey coat made from Anna Maria Horner Bubble velveteen.
My other favorite Anna Maria Horner velvet made in the Uptown Coat.
And finally I made the Colette Ginger skirt out of that crazy Biba-style apparel fabric we have. You can't see the scarf I made from the last bit of feather silk that we had over the summer.

I thought my frantic sewing would be over after the show, but now I want to finish a dress for this weekend (J & I are going to the Pearl Jam festival in Milwaukee) and I have a couple of things in mind for England. I've also secretly resigned myself to these projects not getting done. I think it's better that way!

All pictures by Faction Magazine

No comments: