Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Emmy-Ray Jewelry

Yesterday was a good day. I made a tee-pee (pics coming soon!) ate Triscuits and cheese all day long, had visits from friends I hadn't seen for some time, went to tap class and the person I voted for in the Presidential race was elected. If there had been some ice cream in there somewhere, that would have been the cherry on top.

One of my visits was from Emmy-Ray, the amazing jewelry and floral designer. Not only was she sweet enough to bring me two gorgeous bouquets, but she also brought us jewelry and key chains! Here are just a few, we actually were able to get quite a few pieces from her. Stop by and see them, they are amazing (as always!)

Tomorrow we are going to start Holiday Gift Thursdays (I really need a catchier title then that, any suggestions?) so you can get a jump on your shopping. (Also, someday we will put up pictures of the Holiday Hop which was fantastic)



No comments: