Sunday, March 30, 2008

hunkered down



With the fashion show, as well as a myriad of other projects coming up, I thought you might like to see where I will be spending my free time--my studio in the back of the house. Originally it was going to be the rumpus room (because of some hideous wood paneling that we can't paint over, as we are renters) but I am slowly taking it over. However, I have only half of the small room to work in, as the other half holds a much needed book shelf and futon. (good for inspiration and naps when one is tired of sewing!) I'm much more organized back there than I used to be--I stuffed most of my fabrics and patterns in the dresser/trunk/shelfy thing you see in the picture-my only real problem is the lack of light. Anyway, I like to see where people do there work, so I thought maybe you would too. I'll get a picture of emily's studio one of these days and post it too.

No comments: