Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Imelda




So last night I was lying in bed, unable to sleep, when I was hit with a sudden shoe desire. I wanted new shoes, I lusted after fire-engine red shoes, and kelly green and sunshine yellow, I wanted a veritable Roy G Biv of shoes. Then I imagined how some day, when I'm all grown up and buy a house, I'll have a closet with shelves full of well-ordered shoe boxes, with pictures of each pair on the front so I can find them easily. Just thinking about it makes me so much calmer, it's like mental yoga. Anyway, although the closet will have to wait I did find some shiny, bright shoes that could start filling my spectrum. In fact, i just realized we have to pick out Spring shoes for the store this week, maybe doing that will satiate my appetite. In the meantime I thought these were yummy.

No comments: