Tuesday, April 22, 2008

ooooh!

I'm suddenly so excited because I just found out that Bravo is bringing back their Top Design show! As much as I love Project Runway (which I heard is moving to the Lifetime network? Weird) I lalala-loved Top Design. Why? Mainly because two of my design heros are the judges--the incredibly adorable Jonathan Adler and the incredibly glamorous Kelly Wearstler.
Last October when I went to New York I spent a whole load of time at the Jonathan Adler store trying to decide on which ceramic piece I was going to get. It took a long time, and then I had to pick out something for my sister. I ended up getting us the same thing, that way I wouldn't be tempted to keep both! I would love to have his ceramics in the store, but am unsure about the market for them in KC. Granted, if we didn't sell them, then we could keep them but that really isn't the way to run a business. hmmm.


Anyway, on that same trip I forced my friend Amber to come to the Kelly Wearstler designer Bergdorf Goodman restaurant, just so I could eat in all of it's glory. It was awesome. Amber took surreptitious pictures on her phone and we both went for broke and had the lobster (yummy!) That makes 2 KWID designed places I've eaten/stayed at. It is my goal to hit them all. We sat in the middle row, second chair in.
Anyway, I've rambled on far too long now, suffice it to say, I'm excited about the new Top Design. I may have to re-subscribe to cable now!

1 comment:

Marlboro Man said...

I’ve recently visited your blog and may say that it is both delightful and admirable, no one could have done a better job! The pictures are indeed adorable and the content is extremely interesting. This is the case when I have a chance to call your blog charming and captivating at one time! I’ve immediately added it to my favorite links and cannot imagine a more outstanding place to spend my time at!