Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bedroom makeover

So, despite almost no time to work on it, the bedroom makeover is slowly taking shape. I decided on this lovely simple duvet from the Fieldcrest collection at Target. I am normally a fan of pattern in, well anything really, but especially for a duvet cover, but lately I've just wanted clean white. It's like a fluffy hotel room, you know? 

We do have some pattern in the room with Vicki Payne's Chippendale fabric though..I mean, you have to have something right?

 And I managed to tone down the kelly green-ness of the adjacent room with bunny gray paint.
 Lest you think I've lost my love of color, no fear...most of the walls are still a crisp apple green! I hope to have this beast finished by November 12th, so hopefully more pictures will come soon. (By the way, there is no reason for November 12th...I just thought it seemed like a good deadline. We'll see what happens)

No comments: