Friday, October 7, 2011

Martin Creed

One of my favorite parts of our trip to England was the Martin Creed Balloon exhibit at the Tate St. Ives. I haven't been able to stop thinking about how interesting and fun it was. And totally unexpected. Here is a video I found that shows the exhibit and how interactive it was. And of course the stunning sea views of Cornwall in the background.
Now here are J and I's pics




Now, I know you are all thinking about it. And perhaps you can see it if you look closely at the pics. You know how hair and lint and dirt sticks to balloons? It was walking through a sea of beautiful white balloons and horrible hair clumps. It was kind of difficult because we were laughing so hard being lost in the balloons, but you definitely wanted to keep your mouth shut. The fun outweighed the gross though..

No comments: