Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Inglourious Basterds

I just remembered an early fall clothing crush I had this season when we went to see Inglourious Basterds. E and I were all over Melanie Laurent's costumes in that movie. I'm always a fan of period movie costumes and this movie was no exception. But something about this particular character's costumes I really loved.
Her costumes veered towards the masculine, and there was something about the cut of the clothes that obsessed me for the duration of the movie. The trousers were phenomenal--e & I commented on them time and time again. I mean in the end, it was Hepburn pants/France/1940's which is really a combination to die for.

Fantastic coat, I love the cuff on it. Too bad I could never get away with wearing a cute hat like that though...

Look at that jumpsuit! Don't you ache for it?

No comments: