Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Stella for shorties

So, for those of you who don't know..I am short. Not like weirdly short, but only 5 feet tall (although, sometimes more depending on how fluffy my hair is) Anyway there are disadvantages to being short--I can never see at concerts, always have to use a stool to reach high things, etc. but there is one advantage-- I can fit into children's clothes. So, on November 2nd when Gap kids debuts the Stella McCartney collection, I will the redhead elbowing all the kids out of the way to grab my size.

Anyone else want to push kids out of the way with me? Dibs on the size 12 black military jacket...

3 comments:

Jen said...

Kid's clothes are IT!
My 5'2'' self has been known to find some winners on the kid's racks.

betsy and emily said...

Are you really only 5'2"? I guess I always thought you were a lot taller than I am. Oh well, short girls unite!

Unknown said...

not weirdly short? hmmm, are you sure?