Friday, January 8, 2010

FLOR

My New Year flurry of activity (as described yesterday) is not limited to the Great Closet R&B, oh no, in the last week we have hung pictures, moved furniture, cleaned out closets, and I've spent at least 4 out of the 12 hours I am awake on the FLOR.com website. I don't know, I guess I am a sucker for a multi-colored checkerboard pattern but I've looked at each style, color and pattern and rated it for the house. It's kind of fun. (kind of annoying too, I'm wondering when my New Year flurry of activity will end and I can go back to the couch to watch Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead)

Anyway, if you haven't spent hours on the FLOR website, you should--it's great entertainment! No, we haven't ordered yet, but we have made decisions!
We are getting this one for our living room...


I love this one, but really couldn't figure out a place to put it. I know that somewhere e is sneering at the chartreuse, but I like it!

No comments: