Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Anna Tunic

I finished my Anna Tunic. And I have plans for many more. It is such a great pattern to put together, it didn't take much time at all. I had suggested the Japanese linen to a customer who ended up going with a different fabric. By that time I had totally sold myself on the fabric, and I think it worked.

I made the mini-dress style. It is nice that she offers 4 different lenghts; cami, tunic, mini- dress, or long dress. E seemed to think that I made the dress a little too mini. I guess I'm just slutty that way.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this. Your choice in fabric is perfect. You keep inspiring me to try sewing clothing... One day soon!

betsy and emily said...

Thanks Nikki! If you can quilt, you can totally sew clothing. If nothing else, we know you have the patience for it!

Patchwork Architect said...

Adorable! I have had my eye on this fabric for a while now.