Friday, June 17, 2011

Liberty of London carpet room.

I saw these images posted on Liberty of London's facebook page and my first thought was "Oooh, rugs" my second thought was "carpet room = shame". Why you ask?

Well, during my brief internship in the Liberty PR department one of my jobs was to pull things for magazines. I would take my Liberty Credit card and "buy" everything that we were pulling. One day I was sent to the rug department (I'm assuming for a rug, but can't really remember) and as I was talking to the dept. salesperson I dropped the card. And it slid right under one of those wooden boxes piled with 500 lbs. worth of rugs. Sigh. Not one of those boxes set above the floor, nope, the one that only had enough room for a credit card to get under.

I'm not sure how we got it out, I don't think it involved moving 100 rugs to get to it, but there is a good possibility that it did and I've blocked out the memory. Oh the shame!

No comments: