Wednesday, June 1, 2011

London Posters

The last couple of days I've realized I really need to sit down to do some planning for our trip to England in September. I have a feeling it will be here before we know it. Of course all the planning is just making me super excited to go, and when I saw these posters today on Pedlars it was all I could do not to buy them right then and there!
This London City Print is by Blanca Gomez, and is exclusive for Pedlars. She has some other cities as well, I thought Paris was especially nice.
I'm sure you've seen the Julie Mirabelle prints of paper cut outs before, but they are just so amazing. This of course is London although she does other cities as well. And the come in different colors!
This is another exclusive print for Pedlars, and was designed by Jim Datz. This might be my favorite...after all you can't go wrong with such a mustache!
Finally we have two prints of Counties by Paul Farrell. Another Pedlar's exclusive above is Cornwall and below is Devon. Where apparently you can't go wrong with Cream Teas.

No comments: