Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bathrooms

So, the honeymoon seems to be over with our new house. Well, not for me, I am still slowly planning, painting, etc. J however is over it. (although to be fair, he has had some major buyers remorse ever since signing the mortgage papers. I don't know why--I think it's a matter of owing someone that much $$)
Anyway, there have been some plumbing problems--nothing major, but I thought that J would be marching outside with a For Sale sign on Sunday night. (all is well now) So, in honor of J and our new house I thought I'd put up some nice bathroom pics. I bet those pipes are in perfect working order...







All found at House Beautiful. Bathtubs look so nice in a nook don't they? With stripes? Well, I can't do the nook, but maybe some stripes in our new bathrooms...

1 comment:

10timesbetter said...

The first bathroom with is nice looking clean and easy on the eye bathroom with a nice big bath, simple colours to the walls and ceiling and a nice finished look to what i can see of the floor. The bathroom furniture looks great. nice blog and nice images throughout. i have some more ideas now.