Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Swish

I have a new goal (perhaps an early new year's resolution?) I think I need far more Loretta Young-like swishy dresses and skirts in my wardrobe. Check out this montage of the Loretta Young show opening--it is a swishy skirt extravaganza! Apparently Loretta was very strict keeping with the times and wouldn't let her intros go into reruns because she didn't want to appear out of date. Check out this early sixties Loretta dress--isn't it fabulous?


There are few things more satisfying than wearing yards and yards of skirt, it's like you are always going to a party. I already have a few swishy skirts in my closet, but I better start looking for more--Donna, you better keep an eye out for me!

1 comment:

donna said...

It's ALWAYS on my shopping list!! Swishy, poofy, wonderful, wonderful huge skirts. CHECK!