Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Gift Guide!

Have you ever noticed how knitters are totally obsessed with their hobby? E is a knitter and all I hear about is hats, scarves, knit one purl two, and intricate knitting patterns. I don't really mind, but I don't knit so I have no idea what she is talking about most of the time. However, I finally found the perfect gift for her (or any other knitter)..Yarn pint glasses!

How cute are these? And think of how fun it would be to get 6 and have a boozy knitting circle? (or non-boozy if you prefer) Hmm, I would hate to miss out on that--alright, hand me the needles and show me how to do this...

This gift recommended for: Obsessive knitters and crafters who need a cool drink after all that hard work..

And we have mugs!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you WILL be my knitting buddy damn it!