Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Gift Guide: MLB jewelry!

So, you know how you always have one fashionable friend who tends to veer towards the darker, stranger, Tim Burtonesque side of life? (Or is that just me, wait, is that me? Oh.) Well, I do (and you know who you are!) and whenever we get in Mama's Little Babies jewelry I think of her. Because, how cool and different is this jewelry? It is made from crazy old Victorian images that have been magically made into necklaces. There are flowers, Victorian dresses, and even fabulous old circus necklaces! (I love old circus images)

Anyway, this gift is recommended for: me, your favorite hair-stylist, your friend that gobbles up all the good fashion magazines, and your sister that has absolutely every other piece of jewelry out there..


No comments: