Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Anna Marie Horner

Yesterday my friend Rachel called me and she was so excited to show me this picture of these re-covered chairs in Anna Marie Horner fabric.

I do have to agree that those chairs are fabulous! As are (as I soon found out) the rest of Anna Marie's fabrics! I have seen them around before but I've never looked at them as a collection before, and I was really struck by them. What is really funny though is that this morning E sent me an email gushing over her too.. completely separate of my discovery of her yesterday! So I guess this week is Anna Marie Horner week~ not an entirely bad thing...
I love her quirky use of color, it reminds me of Kaffe Fassett's work. But the designs are definitely her own!

1 comment:

carie said...

I love her fabrics too and even subscribe to her blog. Her new line is great. I was in Lawrence,at Sarah's Fabrics,this last Saturday and was able to see it live and in person. Her Garden Party is so wonderful.