Thursday, November 6, 2008

Shop At..

So there is a lovely store in London called Shop at Maison Bertaux, and though I've never visited for some reason I am fascinated by it. On their website, they have a few pictures of the owner (whose name is Pippa--what could be cuter?) modeling some of their garments. They sell A.P.C., Eley Kishimoto and Sonya Rykiel and, although you can't purchase anything on their website, I find myself constantly checking in because the shop seems so -- I don't know-- perfect in some way. Is it because it is located in the basement of a patisserie? I do love baked goods. Hmmm. Well, go look at the website and see if it appeals to you as much as it does to me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only does this look like an awesome shop, but I LOVE how she's styled her hair! It's so fab 40's...I've been considering trying this with my hair for a while, and I think I've just found the little confidence boost that I need.

If you guys ever go to London, can I stow away in your suitcase and go shopping with you? :)

betsy and emily said...

She is so cute! I would love to do that to my hair but it is a curly fluff! Next time we go to London we'll be sure to take a steamer trunk--that way it will be easier to stow away!