Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2 hour apron

Yesterday when I made my year-end list of things to do, there were actually three lists. Home, Work, & Projects. Work was the biggest and most daunting so I ignored it. Home involves a lot of paint, so couldn't be worked on. But projects! I'm speeding through that list! Granted, they are stupid little things that either needed one more hour to finish, or didn't take that long to begin with.

For example, poor J needed a new apron for when he does the dishes.  (Because not only do I make him do the dished, but he had to wear a Hello Kitty apron. Sad) So, "Apron for J" has been on my list forever. I started it yesterday and 2 hours later, finished! (I used the Lotta Jansdotter reversible apron from Simple Sewing, Heather Ross guitars, and Kaffe nut brown shot cotton).




No comments: