Thursday, December 1, 2011

Open House! Again!

Did you know that we are having a Holiday Open House this Saturday? I know, I know, we are a little open house crazy lately, but this one is extra sweet. Why? Well, because the first 10 people in the door will get an incredibly delicious cupcake from Dolce Bakery

And, if that weren't enough, we are going to have a raffle with 3 prizes! First prize gets a $25 gift certificate, second prize a fabulous book, and third prize gets some adorable Polly Danger bias tape. I would like all of those things, but I'm guessing I can't enter. 

Now aside from the fun freebies, we also have a gift for everyone on your list. We will be  your gift fairies this weekend..whoever is on your list we will find the perfect gift. (Even for your great-uncle's daughter's roomate) See you Saturday!

No comments: