Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Anja Rubik by Sølve Sundsbø

I thought this was a lovely shoot as much as I want to pull out my bright clothes for spring, I also want to bust out the bright eyeliner (or lipstick, mmm lipstick) However, I just don't think I can pull off A: Pink eyeshadow or B: Yellow eyeshadow. Actually, I have no interest in yellow, but even if I did I'm pretty sure it would make me look sickly. I do have a secret desire for pink though--but E thinks I would look like a red-eyed bunny. She has such a way with words, doesn't she?




3 comments:

Unknown said...

i stand by the red eyed bunny comment....but that delightful green is delicious!

betsy and emily said...

That green is pretty awesome--maybe its time for a trip to MAC?r

betsy and emily said...

That green is pretty awesome--maybe its time for a trip to MAC?r