Monday, March 15, 2010

Merci Liberty

So, did you stock up on Liberty of London yesterday at Target? I know I did...and I hope you weren't the nice girl that I elbowed in the face to get to that rack of clothes. (just kidding, like I would ever do that..if nothing else I'm far too short to elbow people in the face.. the best I could do is upper chest)
Anyway, Liberty is up to all sorts of tricks lately and last week I got an email about the Merci Liberty limited edition merch that just debuted. Merci is a fabulous store in Paris that teamed up with the big L to make awesome French/Liberty goods. You know what I really want? That envelope. It's heavenly--I mean, I know it's just stationary--but I would like to put it on my wall. Or I want the suitcase but since it was out of stock by the time I opened the email last week, I'm guessing it is long gone...




2 comments:

Stephanie said...

suitcase- so cute. There was a Liberty teapot that I fell in love with

Unknown said...

that envelope is what all stationary should look like...heart!