Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Quilty Pleasure: Liberty of London

So, I am keeping a wary eye on the front door, thinking that some uniformed men are going to barrel through and take away my Liberty Bloggers badge, because I have forgotten to blog about this whole Liberty/Victoria and Albert quilt exhibit/collaboration!

I know, I am a poor excuse for a blogger.But I will make up for it now!
So, here is the deal, the V&A are doing a super awesome exhibit on quilts from 1700-2010 (Anybody want to take me? I'll totally go!) and have worked with Liberty to reissue some of the fabric prints from the quilts. Sweet! But the best part? The Liberty "Quilty Pleasures" windows where artists have made super awesome innuendo filled quilts.

I think that we need a bon bon: London. How else am I going to get to see all this awesome stuff?



No comments: