Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Our house in Ink!

A couple of weeks ago Ink Magazine came over to the house and we did a Valentine's project/house tour shoot. The issue is out today, but you can also see it here. We made yarn cupcake toppers, embroidered cards and, of course, an Empty Bobbin banner. There are a ton of pictures, mostly of the house, but every once in a while you see a nice introspective one like above. As you can see, I take my banner hanging very seriously!

Also, my house was incredibly clean for one glorious day. It turns out that having people come take pictures of your house really makes you get stuff done. We painted, painted, painted, cleaned, sewed and painted a little more. I went home early that day to mop the floors before the shoot, but ended up watching the end of Flashdance (what a feeling!). I apologize for my non-mopped floors. 

No comments: