Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Rain Poncho!

So, I recently realized that in my embarrassingly large collection of coats I was lacking a very important one..a raincoat. So, I thought, maybe I'll make a raincoat. I love that Amy Butler laminated fabric we have, that would be super cute. But then I had a better idea. What if I use the laminated fabric I got last fall at Liberty and made a rain poncho?? I happened to have a lovely 70's poncho pattern that I used, and I grabbed some of our Kiwi voile as a liner and Ta Da! One rockin' 70's rain poncho. Which I can't wait to wear with my white vinyl boots. And I'm considering making large white vinyl pompoms to go around the neck. Bring on the rain!



3 comments:

Sharon said...

Super cute!

betsy and emily said...

Thanks! Poncho's could be my new favorite project...they are so fast to make!

Unknown said...

Love it!