Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dancers among us


Jordon Matter Photography's ongoing project Dancers Among Us totally feeds in to my dancer envy/fascination. The series started shooting in 2009 and now there are a ton of mind-blowing body contorting images.
Definitely take a minute today to scroll through the gallery. And then go stretch, because you will never be able to pick up your sandwich like this girl without stretching. Oh, and probably years of training. I guess in the end though, it all depends on how much you want that sandwich.




2 comments:

Heather Woollove said...

Ooooooh...excellent photos...esp. love the library one! Thanks!

betsy and emily said...

The library one is great. It makes me wonder how long it took her to get in that position. I think it would take me hours of trying and failing. I'm constantly fascinated by the control dancers have over their bodies.